An exciting program is planned for the day, including speakers from both within the Industry and UK farms. Get insights into the current and the future state of the UK dairy industry, hear the ground-breaking genetic research results about ProCROSS and learn how you can use crossbreeding as a solution to secure your bottom line.
We would be delighted if you could join us for the gala dinner in the evening, where the inaugural ProCROSS Awards ceremony is held. The gala dinner will include a special entertainment number.
Date: 23rd June 2022 from 9:30 to 22:00
Venue: Crowne Plaza, NEC Birmingham
- Registration and coffee
- Welcome and Introduction to ProCROSS - David S. Ravnkilde and Chris Stone, VikingGenetics
- Where are we and whatever's next? - Chris Walkland, Agricultural journalist & analyst
- ProCROSS experiences - Karen Halton, ProCROSS farmer
- Inbreeding and hybrid vigour: Effects that enhance ProCROSS - Amy Hazel Loeschke, USA
- Does a change in breeding policy improve financial performance? - Pete Long, Farm consultant
- Selecting your best bulls for ProCROSS - Amy Hazel Loeschke, USA
- ProCROSS experiences - Patrick Cock, ProCROSS farmer
- Q&A panel with all the speakers
- Gala dinner and entertainment