There are many solutions for a dairy farmer today. A quick solution is to change feed, barn, or management.
Genetic solutions are an important long-term solution and the good news is that genetics are effort-free! When you breed for healthy cows, you invest in the future of your herd. You get fewer diseases for each generation so the investment will pay off more and more by each generation.
The genetic improvement that you achieve with VikingGenetics' solutions is a permanent and desired improvement and cumulate through generations.
How can you achieve guaranteed progress in the profitability of your dairy herd? The first thing is to ask yourself: how well do you know your herd?
- Which animals in your herd have the biggest genetic potential?
- What kind of semen doses should you use?
- Should you buy livestock to supplement your herd?
- Can you get additional income from using beef doses?
- How can you ensure you use the best-suited sires for your animals?
- How can you maintain the development of your herd?
All these questions are answered by using the 4-step strategy. It is a simple process in which we guide you through all the steps you need to take to achieve your goals.